AxessPointe Community Health Center
City Of Cincinnati Primary Care
Family Health Services of Darke County, Inc.
Five Rivers Health Centers
Health Partners Of Western Ohio
Healthsource Of Ohio, Inc.
Hopewell Health Centers, Inc.
Muskingum Valley Health Centers, Inc.
Neighborhood Family Practice
Northeast Ohio Neighborhood Health Services
ONE Health Ohio
Primary Health Solutions
The Healthcare Connection, Inc.
Valley View Health Centers
CAA Health, Behavioral Health & Dental Centers
CAO Family Medical Centers
Care Alliance Health Center
Cincinnati Health Network, Inc.
Community Health Centers Of Greater Dayton
Community Health Services
Crossroad Health Center
Lorain County Health & Dentistry
Lower Light Christian Health Center, Inc.
Neighborhood Health Association, Inc.
Ohio Hills Health Services
Rocking Horse Center
Third Street Family Health Services
Toledo-Lucas County Health Center
WinMed Health Services
International Community Health Center
Center Street Community Health Center
Community Family Health Center
Community Health & Wellness Partners of Logan Co
Compass Community Health
Erie County Community Health Center
Fairfield Community Health Center
Family Health Care of Northwest Ohio, Inc.
Family Health Services of Erie County
Heart Of Ohio Family Health Centers
Lifecare Family Health & Dental Center
The Free Medical Clinic of Greater Cleveland
Wood County Community Health and Wellness Center
All weight class determinations were derived from the 2015 United Data System Report, a requirement of all Federally Qualified Community Health Centers. Divisions are based solely on patient numbers reported.
How to Play
- Choose the Weight Class Division your favorite Health Center is in.
- Click vote under that Weight Class Division.
- Find your Health Center in the list and click 'vote' under their name.
- Enter your email at the bottom.
- Click submit.
- You can vote once per day from July 26th to August 15th.
There will be one winner in each weight class based on the total number of votes received in that class. There will also be a winner by decision that receives the most votes overall.
Winners will receive: Bragging rights, recognition at the OACHC Fall Conference and $150 to each weight class winner and the winner by decision.
Contest Rules for Health Centers
1. Ohio Community Health Centers may submit up to one picture (photo / hand-drawn) that represents their Community Health Center for participation in the OACHC NHCW Ultimate Health Center Champions Contest.
1. Pictures must be approved by health center leadership as the representative of the health center.
2. Pictures must be [234 px by 234 px or 3.25 in by 3.25 in]
2. Health Center submission of pictures or drawings will begin Friday, July 8, 2016. All submissions must be received by 11:59 p.m. on Wednesday, July 20, 2016. Community Health Centers choosing not to submit a picture will be represented with a generic placeholder so that community members can still vote for that health center.
3. Pictures/drawings MUST be submitted via the online form. No email submissions will be accepted. Contact OACHC staff at email@example.com for assistance.
4. All submissions must be accompanied by completed and signed release forms for all individuals appearing in the photo. Completed release forms must be received on or before the contest deadline as defined in Rule 2 in order for the submission to be considered complete; if you do not submit the proper release form with your entry, it will not be reviewed.
5. If a picture submission is a hand-drawn original piece of artwork it must be sized appropriately and the submission may be either a photo of the picture or a scanned image.
6. OACHC reserves the right to reject submissions for any reason including profanity, nudity, or other content it deems inappropriate.
| Health Centers submit photos online
|| July 8
|| July 20
| Vote for your favorite CHC
|| July 26
| Winners announced
|| August 16
The Voting Process
- The ultimate health center champion winners will be chosen by popular vote. Rules for voting:
o Voters may vote once per day by visiting www.ohiochc.org/page/champs
o Voters will need a valid email address to participate
- Voting will begin on Tuesday, July 26 and end at 4:59 pm on Monday, August 15.
- Four winners (one from each division and the top vote getter from all divisions) will be announced on Wednesday, August 16 via email blast and posting on social media.