2020 Virtual UDS Training
The Uniform Data System (UDS) 4 part virtual training covering the preparation of the 2020 UDS Report. The training addresses each of the report’s tables, including a discussion of the changes that have been made and the definitions necessary to complete the Report. The UDS training is aimed at those who are responsible for gathering and reporting the data elements included in the UDS Report, as well as management and clinical staff who need to understand the definitions.
One registration for the whole series! Registration for the December 1 training will give you access to the rest of the series. This event will be three 90 minute sessions and one 90 minute Q&A session, spanning the following dates and times:
Dec 1 – 12:30pm-3:30pm (add to calendar)
3hour Operations - 1-5 tables (15min break)
Dec 3 – 12:30pm-2pm (add to calendar)
90min Clinical - 6a 6b 7 tables (5min break)
Dec 8 – 12:30pm-2pm (add to calendar)
90min Finance - 8,9d,9e tables (5min break)
Dec 10 – 12:30pm-2pm (add to calendar)
Alec McKinney, MBA, is a Senior Project Director/Consultant and has contributed to a variety of research and consultation projects. He has provided consultation to local, county, state, and federal agencies as well as foundations, community coalitions, hospitals, and other community-based providers. His areas of expertise include strategic planning, program development and evaluation, community health assessment, quality and performance improvement, and service coordination/integration. He has worked extensively on projects related to service delivery and payment reform, including projects focusing on chronic disease management, integration of behavioral and oral health with other medical and social services, reduction of inappropriate hospital utilization (inpatient and emergency department), and broad healthy communities initiatives. Mr. McKinney has been a UDS Editor and UDS Trainer for more than 10 years, a UDS Trainer for 7, and has worked with dozens of community health centers on assessment, planning, and technical assistance projects over more than 20 years.
- All cancellations must be received on or before 11/13/20.
- Cancellations received after 11/13/20 are not refundable.
- All registrations received after 11/13/20 are not refundable.
- Cancellations must be submitted in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Substitutions are encouraged. “No Shows” are non-refundable.
- Event registrations are non-transferable to other OACHC or outside events.
- In the event that there is a "no show" with an outstanding balance, attendee will be unable to register/attend future OACHC events until outstanding balance has been paid.
- The fee for this training includes multiple sessions on different dates. No discounts or refunds will be issued if participant does not attend all sessions.