"MONTGOMERY COUNTY, Ohio (WDTN) – It’s a colorless, odorless and deadly gas, carbon monoxide.
Dangerous situations occur when carbon monoxide (CO) is trapped in poorly ventilated, contained spaces where people are, according to the Mayo Clinic. If there is too much CO in the air you are breathing, your ability to absorb oxygen can be diminished, resulting in serious tissue damage.
“It’s a huge concern this time of year. It’s difficult, you don’t know if it’s in the environment,” said Dr. Marni Teramana, Kettering Health Center..."
This website is supported by the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) as part of an award totaling $1,419,765. The contents are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily represent the official views of, nor an endorsement, by HRSA, HHS, or the U.S. Government. For more information, please visit HRSA.gov.