Join us for our 2019 Fall Operations Conference!
Marriott University Area
3100 Olentangy River Rd
Book Hotel Room
sponsor and Exhibitor Information
Exhibitor registration costs include breakfast, lunch and an afternoon break both Thursday and Friday for TWO representatives. Additional representatives may attend at a charge of $100 per representative to cover the cost of food and materials. There is no additional charge to switch out exhibitor representatives. If the attendee names are not provided during registration, nametags will be made onsite.
Attending Conference Sessions
Exhibitor attendees are encouraged to attend sessions and can earn continuing education for sessions attended. Just ask the registration desk for a continuing education form and turn in the completed form prior to leaving the conference.
Attending Conference Reception
Exhibitor attendees are welcome and encouraged to attend the reception on Thursday, September 26th and all other conference events and activities. This is a great way to maximize your exposure and network with the conference attendees.
Exhibit space consists of a 3' by 6' draped table, and 2 chairs. Exhibitors MUST make their display fit into these dimensions unless a XL booth space is purchased. [XL booth space will include a 3’ by 6’ table but provide additional space for banners, demos and other larger setups.]
Exhibit space will be assigned by OACHC prior to the event unless you choose the premium level booth or are an OACHC Corporate Partner. OACHC cannot allow you to change your booth location once onsite. You can find our booth layout here.
Electricity and Internet
Access to electricity will be provided to exhibitors that request it on their application at a $50 fee. Wifi internet is available in specific areas of the hotel at no additional cost.
Exhibitors are responsible with all costs associated with shipping conference materials.
• Vendors can ship to the hotel via UPS or FedEx.
• The hotel can accept packages as early as Tuesday, September 24.
• There are no fees for us to accept/store packages after Tuesday, September 24.
• Packages should be shipped to:
Marriott Columbus University Area
Attn: Banquets Department
[Your Company Name]/OACHC Conference
3100 Olentangy River Rd
Columbus, OH 43202
• Return packages should be coordinated by each exhibitor.
o UPS or FedEx only
o You will need to create and print the shipping label, tape and seal the box, and affix the label.
o Hotel staff will transport the shipment to the dock.
o No pick-up is required to be scheduled. UPS and FedEx deliver and pick-up daily to the hotel (Monday-Friday)
*Please number boxes if there are multiples 1of 2 etc.
**Exhibitors are responsible for arranging the return shipping and pickups directly with the hotel front desk.
Exhibitor Registration Opens
Final Booth Payment Due
Deadline to Cancel for a Refund
Pre-Attendee Contact List
Deadline for Add-on Sponsorship, Listing in Program Guide & Ads
Shipments Can be Received by Hotel
Exhibitor Move-In Begins
Exhibit Hall Opens
OACHC CANCELLATION POLICY:
• All Cancellations must be received on or before 8/21/19
• Cancellations received after 8/21/19 are not refundable. “No Shows” are non-refundable.
• All cancellations must be submitted in writing or email to email@example.com
• Event registrations are non-transferable to other OACHC or outside events.
• Payment shall be received by 8/21/2019. If payment has not been received by said date, the registered booth may be offered to exhibitors on the wait-list.
• Exhibit booths guarantee two exhibitor passes, any additional exhibitors will be charged a $100 fee, per extra attendant
• In the event that there is a "no show" with an outstanding balance, exhibitor will be unable to register/attend future OACHC events until outstanding balance has been paid.
Exhibit Booth Policy
• All exhibit booth displays must fit within the 6'x3' table dimensions
• No exhibitors shall adhere, pin, or nail signage or displays to hotel property
• We ask that all exhibitors respect their colleagues and NOT set up/tear down once the hall is opened and neighbors are conducting business.
• Exhibitors may not block Fire Pulls, Fire Sirens, or Fire Extinguishers in or near their exhibit spaces.
• Only confirmed exhibitors and sponsors are permitted to promote their products, services, or company at the conference. All company promotion and product sampling must occur within the contracted booth space. This includes, but is not limited to, handing out flyers, approaching exhibitor booths to sell products, and leaving and/or distributing product information in public spaces and exhibit hall.
• Due to possible fire codes, some booths may have stacked chairs that are adjacent to the booth and not behind the booth. This adjustment would be at the hotel’s discretion.
OACHC SOCIAL MEDIA & PHOTOS
Consent to use of photographic images: Registration and attendance at or participation in OACHC meetings and other activities constitutes an agreement by the registrant to OACHC’s use and distribution (both now and in the future) of the registrant or attendee’s image in photographs, videotapes, and electronic reproduction of such events and activities.
Join our Mailing List to receive notification of registration opening!