OACHC offers assistance with recruitment of key staff members including physicians, dentists, mid-level providers strategic administrative positions and executive leadership positions, as well as documentation and support for NHSC and J-1 applications. OACHC posts career opportunities on the National Rural Recruitment and Retention Network (3RNet), manages candidate profiles received through the OACHC website, exhibits at career fairs and conferences, and visits residency programs throughout the state to assist in the recruitment process.
- FREE job posting on OACHC’s website and 3RNet.org (providers, mid-level and senior level staff).
- Free use of 3RNet Rural Recruitment and Retention Network, a nonprofit network. Click here for J1 Waiver Assistance
- Ohio Department of Health also offers a J1 Waiver Program
- Marketing and communication to students and residents in Ohio through career fairs, school/program discussions and presentations, etc.
- Access to retention programs, policies and procedures and engagement surveys.
LOAN REPAYMENT UPDATES
- OACHC keeps members updated on state and national loan repayment opportunities.
- Access to online libraries and member listserv. Additional assistance and questions can be directed to Carrie Farquhar, Director of Workforce Development by contacting her at email@example.com
CONFERENCES & WEBINARS
- OACHC provides two conferences annually and multiple webinars that focus on leadership, workforce development and human resources
Workforce Development Resources
- Check out our wide variety of resources with information on PCMH, Human Resources, Recruitment and HPSA scoring here!
OACHC Workforce attends conferences, partners with and/or has committee involvement with...
- 3RNET (Rural Recruitment & Retention Network)
- HPIO (Health Policy Institute of Ohio)
- HRSA (Workforce Development PCA Learning Team)
- NACHC (National Association of Community Health Centers)
- NHSC (National Health Service Corp)
- ODH (Ohio Department of Health)
- And more…..