All weight class determinations were derived from the 2018 United Data System Report, a requirement of all Federally Qualified Community Health Centers. Divisions are based solely on patient numbers reported.
How to Play
- Locate the Weight Class Division your favorite Health Center is in.
- Click vote under that Weight Class Division.
- Find your Health Center in the list and click 'vote' under their name.
- You will be prompted to submit and confirm your email address.
- You can vote once per day from July 24 - August 9.
There will be one winner in each weight class based on the total number of votes received in that class. There will also be a "Winner by Decision" that receives the most votes overall.
Winners will receive: Bragging rights, recognition at the OACHC Fall Conference and $150 to each weight class winner and the winner by decision.
|Health Centers submit photos online
||July 18 @ 11:59 PM
|Vote for your favorite CHC
August 9 @ 11:59 PM
THE VOTING PROCESS
- The ultimate health center champion winners will be chosen by popular vote. Rules for voting:
*Voters may vote once per day by visiting www.ohiochc.org/page/champs (Only human voters allowed - no bots for votes!)
*Voters will need a valid email address to participate
*Voters must confirm their email address via a confirmation email in order for their vote to count
- Voting will begin on Wednesday, July 24 and end at 11:59 pm on Friday, August 9.
- Four winners (one from each division and the top CHC with the most overall votes from all divisions) will be announced on Monday, August 12 via email blast and posting on social media.
DOWNLOAD PRINTABLE RULES
Still Need Help? Contact email@example.com for assistance
Facebook Cover Image | Twitter Header Photo | Web Graphic | Email Header